Terms for All Holiday Event Participants
Vendor Fees are non-refundable. No fee refunds will be issued due to weather or any other reason.
Vendors are responsible for making sure that emails from email@example.com are cleared to reach their inbox.
All merch and displays for Wundermarket and Snow Queen’s Cottage (during Wundermarkets) will be locked inside Das Bevo’s gate. The vendor tent will
- You agree to the following terms & conditions for participating vendors in Wundermarket 2018 events running December 8th-23rd at Das Bevo, 4749 Gravois Ave, St. Louis, MO 63116
- A vendor fee of $125 will be invoiced from Square upon application approval(usually within 24 hours of submitting) and is due one week from
issue. Any reservation fees already paid will be deducted. Wundermarketvendors are required to stay onsite for all operating hours: 12pm-8pm on Saturday and 11am-3pm Sunday. Set-up begins at 9amon Saturday mornings and you may park anywhere in the lot next to the Biergarten.
- You will have room for a 6ft table with 3ft behind that(you can also use
equivalentsized floor displays ),and can share extra space with your neighbors to fit an additional small floor display(clothing rack or similar size). Shared space will vary, but we’ll help you make it work by adjusting the Snow Queen’s Cottage displays.
- The Biergarten tent is a permanent structure. For winter use, Das Bevo is installing thick, clear 9ft tall sidewalls. It will also be heated with overhead lighting and decor inside. Power is available and you are encouraged to bring your own decorative and
spot lighting. There are poles running the entire roof perimeter that you can hang about anything from securely. We’ll have a ladder and can help with displays.
- Free Wifi is available. No food or drinks will be complementary, but you may place orders with Das Bevo servers or bring your own.
- Critical correspondence regarding set-up info, announcements, and other details will be emailed, but for quickest response to questions and casual updates, we have a temporary Facebook Group (Find that link on your invoice).
- Plastic shopping bags will not be permitted.
Wundermarket, its organizers(Strange Folk Festival), or Das Bevo are not liable for lost, stolen, or damaged merchandise, displays, or equipment of in-person vendors for any reason.
Snow Queen’s Cottage Vendors
- You agree to the following terms & conditions for participating vendors in Snow Queen’s Cottage 2018 running December 8th-23rd at Das Bevo, 4749 Gravois Ave, St. Louis, MO 63116 and opt-in pop-ups at other locations.
- A vendor stocking fee of $30 will be invoiced from Square upon application approval(usually within 24 of submitting) and is due one week from
- Vendors are encouraged to bring
tableand/or floor fixtures so merchandise can be quickly and effectively displayed. Please put your brand name on them somewhere (on a piece of tape is fine.)
- All items must have price tags or clear signage that can be placed on or next to fixtures.
- Strange Folk will be utilizing Das Bevo’s rustic outdoor tables and benches for display, along with some of our own fixtures.
- All merchandise and vendor fixtures will be stored securely inside Das Bevo’s building between pop-up shops.
- Drop-off Appointment: Plan to spend at least one hour to assist in photographing your items and adding them to digital inventory. We will also create an individual pop-up merchandising and sales/storage/transportation outline for your items based on your preferences. Out of town participants may set up a video chat or message with Autumn upon arrival of items.
- 70/30 consignment split. Vendors will receive 70% of gross sales. All sales will be processed through Square.
- Final checks will be mailed directly from the bank by Friday, December 28th and may take up to 10 days to reach your address.
- Autumn will conduct further discussions through your preferred messaging platform (indicated on
- You may request a sales snapshot at any time.
- If any items are selling steadily or we run out, Autumn will message you.
- You may bring more/new merchandise at any point. Message Autumn to set up a time.
- A summary of sales will be emailed to each vendor at the conclusion of all pop-ups.
- Windows for inventory pick-up will be determined after drop-offs are completed based on your preferences.
- Inventory will be checked against sales at pick-up.
- Participants in Snow Queen’s Cottage are guaranteed up to $100 in reimbursement in the case of verified inventory theft or loss.
- Final checks will be mailed from the bank by Friday, December 28th and may take up to 10 days to reach your address.