Any vendor who has participated in a Strange Folk event in 2017-2018 qualifies for 2019 Vendor Sponsorship. See terms and conditions below. The deadline to sign-up is December 31st, 2018.
No Application Fees. No Vendor Fees.
Automatic acceptance into any Strange Folk produced event.
Upfront Payment Options
One Time Payment
One time payment by 12/31/18
Then $275 in April 2019
Then $60/month for 8 months
Vendor Sponsor Terms & Conditions
Part 1: Perks and Savings
- Sponsorship covers your fee for all established in-person events on our calendar: The Big Glamp, Strange Folk Festival, and
Wundermarket. Simply fill out applications anytime during their scheduled window along with everyone else. As a sponsor, you will not be subject to the new $10 application fees either! Participate in all 3 and you’re saving $225-$305, depending on your payment plan.
- Exclusive invitations to participate in low fee ($50 or less) indoor vendor pop-ups and to have your products included in our new “diorama” kiosks at indoor locations across the region.
- Strange Folk fans have been asking for an online shop! Sponsors will have a role in creating that this year. We’re not launching one without well thought out, innovative logistics that are easy for you to fulfill and cater to our overwhelmingly local following.
- Snail mail that you can snail mail(or handout)! We’re getting some beautiful event calendar postcards made in January. Every sponsor will be sent 100 to start with, and you can pick up more anytime at our downtown office throughout the year.
- A submitted product photo+logo+link to URL of your choice will be featured prominently with other Vendor Sponsors on our website. When you apply for an event, your graphic will be included in a categorized display as well.
- Get important updates through a private text alert subscription and Facebook Group. Email GTFO!
- We’re definitely staying put in the spot we chose for Wanderlove (southside circle drive). The Big Glamp 2019 will take place there as well. You’ll have the option to be in the same spot every time if you request it on applications.
Part 2: Your End of the Bargain
- All vendor sponsors are asked to fulfill a “4 Hour Task.” The application contains many options with a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd choice in duties. Every task has been system-tested for delegation and administrative ones are easily passed on to the next person. Many can be done remotely or in-person during events, in case you don’t live nearby. For some tasks,
assemblymay be required, but no heavy lifting. Every sponsor will be given options for fulfilling the 4 hours all in one shot or in broken up assignments. Further descriptions of each task will be sent in January when assignments begin.
- If you have chosen the split payment, you’ll be invoiced April 1st for $275 with payment due by the end of the month. Monthly payment sponsors will have a recurring invoice of $60 sent on the 1st and due by end of the month from January thru August. All payments are made through Square.
- Outdoor event expenses have skyrocketed over the past couple of years. Our Carondelet Park location is gorgeous, but has a bit more challenging terrain than before, and lacks any access to power. We are cutting out a couple of amenities that are difficult to fulfill there and passing those savings to you.
- Strange Folk will no longer offer sheltered table spaces or table rental.
- No vendor catering or hospitality can be guaranteed, but we are actively looking for a well-equipped coffee vendor to set up early at all events and aim to provide food vendor menus upfront and in-event delivery service to your booths. You’ll be able
buyice for your coolers at the bar too!
- Vendor Sponsorship fees are non-refundable.
- Stocking fees still apply to merch shops, like Snow Queen’s Cottage.
- If you’d like to double your space at outdoor fests, that option will be on the individual event application and invoiced separately.
- Vendor Sponsors will be required to agree to the terms and conditions of individual events.